Alamo CA Faves - Community - Alamo Oaks Offers Rural Living & Community
Alamo is an unincorporated area between Walnut Creek and Danville. Homes there are generally on the larger side and situated on prized one-half acre parcels. Alamo students attend schools in highly ranked San Ramon Valley Unified School District that has won national awards. There is currently a great selection of Alamo California real estate and new homes in Alamo California available for your next home. There are curently two homes listed in the equestrian neighborhood of Alamo Oaks. Alamo Oaks offers a rural lifestyle while being located within 2 miles of schools and suburbia.
Neighborhood Features & Special Activities of Alamo Oaks includes:
- Music in the Park during the Summer months at nearby Oak Hill Park
- Close to Monte Vista High School
- At the bottom of Cross Road and Oak Road there's a path that leads to nearby Los Cerros Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School is nearby, approximately 1.5 miles
- Neighborhood gathering and BBQ every September
- Neighborhood Christmas gathering for hayride and Christmas caroling
- Neighborhood gathering for the younger children for trick-or-treating
- Egg dying and hunt for the children at Easter
- 4th of July celebration in the neighborhood
- Equestrian zones area, non sub-dividable
For more information on Alamo homes, contact Vickie Nagy directly at (925) 407-7987 or visit http://www.besttrivalleyhomes.com/
Considering a Move to the East Bay?
Do you want to Buy or Sell a home? I specialize in “Getting You Where YOU Need to Be!”
Contact Vickie Nagy REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI e-PRO, SRES
Search the MLS - Empire Realty Associates
Please contact Vickie Nagy for all of your real estate needs in Danville, San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek and Concord.
Visit http://www.BestTriValleyHomes.com for median home prices, local information & featured listings.
925-407-7987 or click to e-mail Vickie Nagy